The Professional Truck Driver CPC course at BSD Training covers a number of different topics on how to check your vehicle over and record and report defects. Medicals are coming more and more into play as the role of the professional driver changes, this course covers the main points to medicals and the frequency in which they need to be completed.
- Look at Driver Licensing issues.
- Vehicle Categories - Looking at the requirements needed to drive vehicles in the haulage industry, licence categories and groups.
- Medical Conditions-Looking at medical issues that affect driver’s ability, the fundamental role of the basic work/rest cycle.
- medical requirements for renewal of licences Driving Offences - basic road driving offences lorry conditions offences construction and use regulations loading offences insecure loading.
- About max. Working loads & Rights and duties of drivers.
- Driver behaviour & company image
- Pre use checks - what needs to checked procedures to adopt when faults are found recording of checks legal requirement company responsibilities.
This course is CITB approved, for more information or to make a course booking please contact us on 02892639459 or firstname.lastname@example.org