Being able to complete your own on site risk assessments not only allows you to comply with the law and main contractors requirements but also eliminates the need for outside consultants which can cost your company substantial amounts of money to complete risk assessments on your behalf.
Our CITB approved risk assessment course can be carried out at our premises near Lisburn or on your site anywhere in Northern Ireland. There are a number of topics covered on the risk assessment course to prepare you to create accurate and specific risk assessments for all aspects of site and factory work.
- The Law
- The legal obligation to carry out risk assessments.
- The need to make and store records
- The safe system of work
- The five steps to successful risk assessment.
- How to record a risk assessment.
- Making a company risk assessment record sheet.
- Carrying out practical risk assessments.
- Analysis of the risk assessments
- Evaluation of the risk assessments
- Record keeping
- Discussion on any problems encountered whilst making the company risk assessments.
For more information please contact us on 02892639459 or firstname.lastname@example.org