A practical and engaging one-day course that keeps employees' Managing safely training up to date.
Not only will delegates get to refresh their knowledge on the key parts of the full Managing safely course, there’s also a much greater emphasis on monitoring, auditing and reviewing, which is learned through two practical case studies.
For delegates to be eligible to take the Refresher course, they must do so within three years of completing their Managing safely course.
Alternatively, download our business case factsheet to make the case for the Managing safely refresher in your organisation.
Key aspects of the course
- Personal reflections
- Refreshing your knowledge
- Building on what you know
- Putting managing safely into practice
- Applying the management system
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Completion of a practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates are awarded an up-to-date IOSH Managing safely certificate
How the course delivery style suits you
- Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home over the whole course
- Each module is backed by crystal clear examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points
- The course includes checklists and other materials for delegates to try out and then use when they get back to their own workplaces
- Little 'down time' – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Nationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Are you interested in completing the Managing safely refresher course? Please contact us on 02892639459 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place on our next course.
Other relevant courses;
CSR Site Supervisors Gold Card Course | IOSH Managing Safely | IOSH Working Safely