We can provide 360 Excavator training for above and below 10ton machines at our purpose built training facilities near Lisburn. Both these courses can be completed to ITSSAR accreditations. We are the only training centre in Northern Ireland that has both an outdoor and indoor 360 excavator training area which means that training can continue no matter what the weather conditions.
Our state of the art training facilities cater for all the necessary site requirements laid down by ITSSAR to conduct 360 Excavator training including necessary slopes, various types of digging ground, vehicles for loading with the excavator, equipment including laser levels to accurately set levels and use the excavator to dig to those levels.
There are a number of topics covered in the 360 excavator course including;
- An introduction to the Construction Industry.
- Provision and use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Other current relevant regulations.
- Introduction to the machine.
- Pre – shift inspections.
- Coolant, Fuel and Lubrication.
- Trenching, back filling, levelling and marking out & loading a dumper.
- Excavating deep and shallow trenches.
- Complete an operator practical and theoretical test.
The duration of the course depends on a number of factors including operator experience, experience on other similar machines. This course is CITB approved.
For more information please contact us on 02892639459 or email@example.com