The ITSSAR Moffet Mounty Forklift course is designed to ensure delegates are able to safely operate the machine, carry out pre-use inspections, be able to load and unload vehicles and static racking. This course is CITB approved
There are a number of practical and theoretical aspects to the course which include the following;
- Provision and use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Health and Safety at Work Order 1978.
- Other current relevant regulations.
- Introduction to the machine.
- Pre – shift inspections.
- Controls and instruments.
- Coolant, Fuel and Lubrication.
- Emergency controls.
- Driving on / off ramps.
- Operator’s safety code.
- Handling loaded / unloaded pallets and difficult shaped loads.
- Loading/unloading the machine from parking dock on the lorry
The duration of this course is 1, 3 or 5 days dependant on the delegates experience, the number of candidates and the ratio of candidates/machines per instructor. Delegates receive a certificate of training and plastic photo card id on successful completion of the course.
For further information please contact us on Tel; 02892639459 or firstname.lastname@example.org