We can carry out Telescopic handler training to ITSSAR, Lantra, CPCS and CAA standards. Training can be carried out at our training centre near Lisburn or on your site (providing your site can meet the specifications required for the various awarding body test standards)
ITSSAR accredited training and certification provides you with proof of training needed should the Health and Safety Executive make a site visit or should there be an accident on site and your driver qualifications/skills come into question by the courts as to your role in the accident.
We can train and test on a number of categories including above and below 9 metres and 360º slew telescopic handler.
There are a number of topics that are covered during the Telescopic Handler training and testing, these include;
1. Introduction to the truck
2. Safe operation practices
3. Controls and instruments
4. Elementary driving – part one
5. Hydraulic controls
6. Elementary driving – part two
7. Daily inspection, take-over and maintenance
8. Fork truck stability
9. Elementary driving – part three
10. Handling loaded pallets
11. Handling various types of load
12. Stack building
13. Working on slopes and ramps
14. Lorry loading and unloading
15. Loading out tower
16. Stack building or working in racking, or lorry loading etc.
17. Written Theory Test
18. Practical Test
This course is CITB approved. For more information on the Telescopic Handler course please contact us on Tel; 02892639459 or email@example.com